Most medical speakers are just that, professional speakers. They “consult” but have not gotten their hands dirty in years. They are boring, bought out by a third party or just plain lousy. Look around the web all you want for a truly experienced doctor to entertain and inspire your audience and you will find, well, almost no one. Dr. Douglas Farrago has been a practicing family doctor for 20 years. He was a prisoner of two different hospitals systems and hated almost every second of it. Now he is on is own doing Direct Primary Care and he has found the job of being a doctor again. He also has been blogging about the lost art of being a doctor for over a decade. You, too, can get that joy back. Dr. Farrago teaches you how.
- Douglas Farrago MD was the founder of the Forest Direct Primary Care in Virginia in 2014 and retired from clinical medicine in October 2020.
- Dr. Farrago, the physician behind the blog AUTHENTIC MEDICINE now in its 20th year running daily.
- He was the founder of the Placebo Journal, the only medical journal created to make doctors laugh (on purpose). It lasted from 2001-2011.
- Dr. Farrago has risen to national prominence in the publishing world by providing a humorous outlet for physicians while fighting back against the medical axis of evil (pharma, lawyers, insurance, PBMs, and a whole lot more).
- He has been featured in the New York Times, the Washington Post, the U.S. News and World Report, the Associated Press, and more!
- He has been giving powerful and life-changing keynote and seminar presentations to businesses nationwide over the past decade. He engages, entertains, challenges and creates a memorable experience that will inspire all.
For more info email Dr. Farrago at email@example.com